Laser hair removal treatment: With technology, it seems like everything is becoming possible but in the current society there are still some myths regarding laser treatment for hair removal. Well, it has become possible to do it with the help of latest laser hair removal technology. And it is no longer a myth now. It can be proven by an advance study on laser hair removal techniques or methods.
- Skin irritation: Temporary discomfort, redness and swelling are quite possible due to such methodology. Moreover, skin starts getting irritated as soon the process is finished, it can last for a few days and then it becomes again normal.
- Pigment changes: Laser hair removal treatment might darken or lighten the affected area of the skin. And due to this, our skin can look like tanned or unmatched. Skin lightening primarily affects those who don’t avoid sun exposure even after the treatment.
Doctors suggest the following advice to prepare for laser hair removal:
- Stay out with the sun: It is important to follow the doctor’s advice in order to protect the skin from harmful UV rays of the sun.
- Lightening your skin: To avoid any kind of sunless creams on direct skin. Rather they suggest using skin bleaching cream.
- Avoiding other hair removal methods: Plucking, waxing and electrolysis can harm the sensitive skin. So it is better not to apply any external products and that too on extra sensitive skin.
- Avoid shaving and blood thinning: Trimming and shaving are not recommended at all especially when it comes to hair removing techniques. Because clearly, they have a huge negative impact on our skin.
Pros of laser hair removal treatment:
- It just not only helps to remove the hair permanently but also reduces the hair growth in future. One of the biggest advantages of laser technologies is that it eliminates the need for other methods.
- The machine can cover large places faster and smoother so it also saves time and energy. Additionally, there is no such limit to this technology it is accessible to everyone and everywhere.
- When it comes to pain level, such methods are very good at handling this. It is less painful as compared to waxing and shaving.
Cons of laser removal treatment:
- It is a long process and time-consuming process. It takes a long time to see the multiple results and which is a big limitation of this methodology.
- This treatment is way too expensive and not everyone can afford such costly methods. As compared to other techniques it is the most expensive treatment.
- If it is done by some untrained or unprofessional persons then it might cause harm to the skin. There could be patches, spots or scars on the skin. The skin can burn due to these patches. So it is just that the person should be well aware of the technique.