The Liposuction demand currently delivers a comprehensive data analysis with candidates streaming from every corner of the world. Top liposuction destinations currently remain to be USA, Canada, India, UK among other developed countries. The cutting-edge cosmetic procedure is conducted with superior medical approaches to treat or correct a number of body deformities and medical conditions that include Lipedema by eliminating unwanted fatty deposits with a variety of liposuction approaches.
What is Liposuction?
There are a number of Liposuction approaches, but all forms of liposuction work by eliminating stubborn fat from any part of the body. The FDA approved technique is an ultimate solution for attaining aesthetic results by contouring the body at the end of the procedure.
Often, fat elimination measures like physical exercises, diet, and gym programs are opted to get rid of the excess fat, but in case these fail, liposuction is conducted.
Are all Individuals Liposuction Candidates?
Generally, men and women are candidates, but there are certain liposuction restrictions like one’s health that can prevent one from undergoing the procedure. Certain medical conditions like respiratory disorders among others, can prevent one from undergoing a liposuction surgery.
Individuals with realistic expectations, non-smokers, those with a firm skin, and have an ideal weight can undergo liposuction.
Those with diabetes, heart disease, a weak immune system, or an improper blood flow aren’t ideal candidates. An evaluation during consultation can help one ascertain your candidacy.
Your pre-operative instructions are provided depending on the amount of fat to be removed and the intended region. A Liposuction surgery in Jalandhar will also last as per the amount of fat to be suctioned.
The Liposuction Procedure
Liposuction procedures are quite personal with the fact that the derived technique largely depends on the desired aesthetic goals. The procedure is considered safe when carried out by a professional plastic surgeon after a comprehensive evaluation.
During the procedure, the surgeon will demarcate the intended regions of the body. The surgeon will then administer general or local anesthesia to make you sleep.
The surgeon will then create tiny incisions in the intended region in order to access the fat deposits. Via an incision, the surgeon will insert a cannula, which is a thin vacuum tube into the deep fat layer. By manipulating the cannula, the surgeon will break down the fatty deposits and with a vacuum pump, he will suction the fat out.
The surgeon will then stitch the incisions aesthetically
What You must know about Liposuction
- Liposuction doesn’t cellulite, which is a dimpled appearance of the skin.
- The procedure can remove fat from the arms, buttocks, legs, tummy region among others.
- There are numerous types of liposuction, each utilized depending on the amount of fat to eliminate from the body, the condition to treat, or the intended goals.
- Liposuction can be combined or performed with other body contouring procedures such as tummy tuck, arm lift, breast reduction among others.
- Although rare, certain liposuction complications may lead to death, therefore, it is quite important to have the procedure performed by a qualified surgeon and in an advanced cosmetic centre.
What Happens After Liposuction?
- Normally, liposuction is an outpatient procedure, but some patients may be required to stay at the clinic to be monitored.
- You will witness some bruising, soreness, and swelling for some weeks
- A compression garment is recommended and it must be worn for at least 2 months to control swelling, speed up the recovery period and in order to obtain aesthetic results.
- You must take the prescribed medications as told among which include antibiotics to prevent an infection.
- You will have to return to the centre to remove the stitches and for further observation.
What is the best possible Liposuction Cost?
Liposuction cost largely depends on the type of Lipo technique used and the amount of fat to be removed. However, your Liposuction procedure may cost you between $1800 and $4000.
An enlarged Liposuction Cost Illustration
|Liposuction Type||Cost (Rs.)|
|Traditional Lipo||50, 000 – 250, 000|
|Neck Liposuction||30, 000 – 50, 000|
|Laser-Assisted Liposuction||120, 000 – 155, 000|
|VASER Lipo||82, 000 – 200, 000|
|Tummy Tuck Liposuction||45, 000 – 130, 000|
|Arm Liposuction||65, 000 – 150, 000|
|Tumescent Liposuction||80, 000 – 155, 000|
|Breast Liposuction||70, 000 – 130, 000|
|Extra Charges||10, 000 – 35, 000|
Note: Liposuction surgery in India is a common trend performed in all cosmetic centres, but opting for an advanced centre with an experienced surgeon will result in cost-effective procedures to bypass several complications.
Liposuction With Other Surgical Procedures
With the ever-growing technical expertise, liposuction can as well be combined with a number of plastic surgical procedures to obtain ultimate results and also reduce the extent of downtime that an individual has to bear after every surgical procedure. Therefore, liposuction combined surgeries in India are common approaches to body contouring and they include;
Liposuction and Tummy Tuck
A tummy tuck, also known as abdominoplasty is a common approach to achieving a firmer tummy by removing the excess fat and skin from the abdominal region and lastly tighten the muscles. In some cases, a surgeon may utilize liposuction in order to remove the excess fat and minimize the extent of scarring.
Liposuction and Breast Reduction
Surgeons tend to utilize liposuction during breast reduction to remove the excess fat, although the procedure generally involves removing tissue alone. On the other hand, liposuction is conducted during arm lift, thigh lift among others.
Liposuction and Tummy Tuck: What Differentiates the Two?
Automatically yes, liposuction mainly involves removing excess fat from the body, whereas a tummy tuck is conducted by removing excess fat, skin from the abdominal region as well as tightening the abdominal muscles. In case seeking to remove minor fat from any part of the body, a Liposuction surgery in Punjab is the way forward.
Body parts treated with Liposuction
- Facial regions
- Arms (Front & Back)
- Abdomen (Upper & Lower)
- Breasts (Gynecomastia & female breast reduction)