THE RIGHT BOTOX TREATMENT FOR ALL FACIAL WRINKLES & FINE LINES
Botox Treatment is also known as Botulinum Toxin is one of the best ways of getting rid of facial wrinkles and lines that make you appear old and outdated. It is a dermatological treatment performed after a facial observation of your skin and the extent of the lines.
RESULTS OF BOTOX
RESULTS OF DERMA FILLERS
What is Botox or Botulinum treatment?
Botox comes from the word “Clostridium Botulinum” an organism found in many areas of our environment including the seas and forests. The bacterium also happens to be found in the most sea foods that we eat like the crabs. Actually, the Botulinum toxin is a protein that is used in dermatology for many purposes and in other medical fields.
Botulinum Toxin in Dermatology
The protein treatment is widely used to treat many forms of wrinkles, certain muscular conditions, and other uses. In Dermatology, the treatment paralyzes the muscles, thereby removing wrinkles.
The treatment is the commonest cosmetic treatment used with over 7 million treatments in a year in the whole world.
WHAT IS DERMAL FILLERS?
As we age, the subcutaneous fat that helps make our skin firm is reduces and the consequences are lines seen on our forehead, outer corners of the eyes when we smile or not. Dermal fillers is a perfect nonsurgical treatment that can help you get rid of the fine lines, wrinkles and freckles.
Dermal fillers is a specialized substance injected into the facial regions, like around the lips, eyes, cheeks, and the chin to increase their volume thereby improving the facial appearance. Injectable fillers are commonly used in case a patient has well-defined creases and wrinkles
The Difference between Botox and Dermal Fillers
Though both treatments are used by a dermatologist to treat aging signs like wrinkles, both treatments are much different from each other. Each is used for a specific reason, though they can be combined to bring about total skin rejuvenation in an individual.
comes from Botulinum Toxin, a powerful substance that is injected into the muscles that form wrinkles to relax them and reduce or remove their appearance. It can be used to remove fine lines, wrinkles, crow’s feet, and forehead lines. Best for dynamic wrinkles WHILE
is an injectable soft tissue where it is directly injected into the affected region to stimulate collagen production and add volume to those specific regions. As a result, the signs of aging are removed and one will achieve a youthful appearance
Dermal fillers are normally injected into the smile lines, lip areas, chin, and nose to get rid of the wrinkles. Best for static wrinkles
Candidates for Botox Treatment
Certainly all, Botox Treatment in India is ideal in case a patient wants no vigorous or invasive treatments like surgery in order to eliminate the wrinkles and lines. Generally, it is a treatment suitable for all men and women of all age groups, but they must have the following;
- Those with lines on the forehead most visible when one raises the eyebrows
- Those with wrinkles on top of the nose
- Those with Gummy Smiles
- Lines around the eyes
- Those who generally want to lift the eyebrows or improve the appearance of the face
- If breast feeding or with any other condition, try to explain to the doctor
How the Treatment Works
- The Botulinum injection is administered in the area of the wrinkles and fine lines and the muscles are activated. Contraction will occur, thereby removing the loose skin, fine lines, and the wrinkles in that particular region.
- The skin will regain a fresh appearance and one will also retain her youthful look
- Anesthesia may be given or not depending on the dermatologist’s observation and the patient’s situation.
- After administering the treatment, the results are seen after 2 or 3 days when the muscles are fully awakened
How Much Botulinum Treatment Needed for the Desired Results?
With the first treatment, there is always a visible change in the treated area. A dosage is given as per the amount of wrinkles and area to be treated.
It may take 2 or 3 rounds of treatments to get the desired results on the face
- For any Facial Filler treatment in India, Mohan Skin Disease Hospital takes the lead in providing effectual skin treatments
- We provide advanced treatments for all facial issues, especially with Botox Treatments
Cost of Botox Treatment
It is a common question asked, since many individuals would like to get the treatment done in India. Botox Treatment Cost in India will range from Rs.14, 000 to Rs.20, 000 per treatment. The hospital and the dermatologist met greatly influence the cost. At Mohan Skin Disease Hospital, we provide a cost-effective Botox treatment to our esteemed patients