Acne problem is very common between the age group of different people. At that, people get the right way to deal with it but sometimes it gets in excess that the person starts feeling embarrassed about the way they look. Knowing about its causes can help you to deal with properly and this topic we have mentioned it.
The pimples and blackheads are the most common issue but they do not appear on the face only. There are other places also like:
- Upper arms
At all these places acne can occur very easily along with that it occurs in the back also which is known as bacne. In case, you are dealing with the same problem then do not worry as it is very common. This problem can occur in any person whether it is adults or teens. But, yes this is more common in males.
Causes of Back acne
- Acne on the body is caused by factors are the same as facial ones which are excess dead skin cells, overactive oil glands, and proliferation of acne-causing bacteria.
- The acne develops when dead skin cells and oil gets trapped in the follicle which is known as pores also as they can create a blockage very easily. With time the blockage can turn into blackheads. After that, it can turn into inflamed pimple if bacteria also takes the place.
- Body acne mostly grows on the upper half and back. The upper half of the body have sebaceous glands like that of the face. This is why the follicles can get clogged with dead skin cells and excess sebum.
Just keep in mind that you need to visit the dermatologist for acne treatment as early as possible so that it does not increase in the future. In case, the problem is very severe then the doctor will recommend you treatment of acne scar removal.
Acne Mechanica (Friction, Heat, and Sweat)
- It might be possible that breakouts are triggering because of sports equipment, clothes or some other thing.
- When the skin is rubbed in excess or with great pressure heat can get combined which can inflame as well as irritate the pores which are known as acne mechanica.
- When you are trying to heal body acne you should avoid sources which results in friction. This includes back pads, purse straps, athletic pads, or tight-fitting clothes. For students, if possible they should carry the books in a handheld bag instead of wearing a backpack.
To minimize the problem if sweat occurs then take a shower as soon as possible, especially after working out. Never scrub the skin too harshly. Do gentle cleansing with benzoyl peroxide or salicylic acid wash.
Facing the problem
You are not happy with this problem then start the treatment as early as possible. Book your appointment at our skin clinic to get the best treatment plan for the doctor.