Warts are the small and self-limited benign tumors. This is caused by one of the 100 types of the HPV (human papillomaviruses).Warts are removed spontaneously but it takes several of the years. This may be raised on the flat and flesh in color. This is just like the cauliflower-like growths. Sometimes they are so small and cannot be seen with the naked eyes. The common places of the warts are the female vagina, on the cervix. Males have warts on the penis, scrotum, and thighs as well as inside or around the anus.
Different types of Warts that are suggested by the best dermatologist in Phagwara.
1. SEED WARTS: Warts are normally dome –shape on the back of fingers, toes and knees. These types of warts usually have small black dots on the surface. This represents the multiple clotted capillaries.
2. MOSAIC WARTS: these types of the warts are found on the plantar surface of the foot. The Same type of the wart is seen in the palm area of the hand. A small wart that grows in the cluster on the plantar area of the foot is commonly known as mosaic warts.
3. Flat warts: Flat warts usually appear on the face, legs and other parts of the body. These often in large numbers.
4. Periungual warts: These types of the warts are commonly found around or under the nail.
5. Filiform wart: These types of the wart usually have a single long stalk. This is often seen on the face.
6. Small clotted capillaries: These types of the wart have the rough surface and black pinpoint spots. This is commonly found.
7. Traumatized warts: This type of the wart is commonly known as blood warts because this wart occasionally bleeds.
Treatment of the warts
Common types of the warts are always annoyed to anyone. The time period of the common type of the wart is 18 months.
1. Salicylic acid preparations
These are available in the form of the drops, gels, pads, and plasters. This treatment is designed for such type of warts. This is designed from tiny to large warts. Salicylic acid is the keratolytic medication and it is easily dissolved in the skin protein.
2. Nonprescription freezing methods
This is commonly known as Aerosol wart treatment. These are available in the form of the sprays. These are the freeze wart and freeze at the temperature of minus 90F.when it is compared with the liquid nitrogen, it is colder than liquid nitrogen.
3. Duct tape:
In this treatment, the wart is covered with the duck tape, a nonporous tape which is commonly known with the name of electrical tape. This tape is wrapped out all the times and it should be removed only for few hours in a week. This tape must be replaced frequently.