The majority of people are suffering from acne or pimples, which are caused due to several issues. If you are one of them, then you need to visit the specialist, so that you can get the right treatment. First, you need to get proper information about acne and causes of acne.
Acnes are caused due to blockage of the small pores or openings that are present in the skin. There are three main factors of acne are-:
- Abnormal shedding of skin cells
- Overactive sebaceous glands, these are additionally known as oil glands.
- A proliferation of acne-causing bacteria.
Common Causes of Acne
As we stated above, there are several causes of acne, that do not only affect your skin but also lead you to low confidence. This is too embarrassing thing when someone asks you about acne or pimples on your face. In this condition, you need to go with acne treatment. This is the only way to treat your problem effectively.
Let’s have a look at the causes of acne.
There are three major physiological causes of acne include-:
Overactive sebaceous glands-: These types of glands are known as oil glands. These glands are present in the skin which are well-known to create oil to keep skin nourished. The oil is known as sebum and when sebum stuck into pores, it leads you to acne problem.
Abnormal shedding of dead skin cells: Everyone experiences abnormal shedding of dead skin cells because your skin nourishes by creating new skin cells. And this type of skin is more prone to develop acne.
The proliferation of acne-causing bacteria: This is acne caused bacteria, these bacteria are present in almost everyone’s skin.
Certain other causes of acne
- If you are using too much topical cosmetics include sunscreen, makeup, moisturizers, and harsh soaps.
- Sweating is also a reason behind acne and pimples.
- Skin rashes sometimes also responsible for the formation of acne and pimple too.
- Certain medications also lead you to acne such as Birth control pills, steroids, lithium, and anticonvulsants.
- Too much heat and friction also lead to acne problems.
Various stages of life when acne are developed
Acne is not only a problem of women, but men also suffering from this condition. Well, there are several stages of life in both genders when they experience acne. These are-:
- Pregnancy and immediately after delivery
- Monthly just before your period, this type of acne is known as PMS acne.
- Perimenopause and menopause