PRP Therapy (Platelet Rich Plasma) is a nonsurgical hair restoration procedure earlier used in treating musculoskeletal conditions. After the various samples and research conducted about in it in the field of hair restoration, it was found that the treatment can stimulate hair growth and at least 50% results can be attained in just a few […]
- The Mystery of Vitiligo & Garlic: Could This Be A Stepping Stone To Eliminate the Skin Disorder?
- Breast Enlargement in Boys Blamed on Cosmetics. This is What You Need To Know
- Vitiligo: Self-Esteem & Confidence Matters
- Acknowledging Gynecomastia- a male medical state and its treatment
- Is There any Difference Between Skin Hyperpigmentation and Hypo-Pigmentation