The skin is a superficial layer of the body and it protects the inner organs from being damaged, infected or suffer in any way due to environmental factors. Another importance of the skin is that it defines us. Though we all have a skin, some are light skinned, others fair, and others dark. To continue […]
- Acknowledging Gynecomastia- a male medical state and its treatment
- Is There any Difference Between Skin Hyperpigmentation and Hypo-Pigmentation
- Is there Anything Wrong With Facial Hair Removal Procedures?
- 6 Effective Skin Care Tips for Men
- White Spots in Children- Effective Ways to Eliminate them from the Skin